• Conventionally, the tightening and marking procedure is a two-step process: (1) Tighten with a torque wrench; then (2) Make a mark with a pen. Tohnichi’s MCSP prevents a mark from being made if tightening was forgotten.
• Preset head is ideal for successive tightenings at the same torque.
• MCSP series torque wrenches come in a selection of three body types, permitting tightening torque applications from 10 to 140 N • m.
• MSH15D series interchangeable heads for the MCSP series offer a selection of 14 sizes. Interchangeable open end head dimensions (width across flats) of nuts (bolts) range from 12 to 32 mm.
• MSH15D series open end interchangeable heads are more compact than those in the regular SH series, making them useful for marking where dimensions are restricted.
• Uses a disposable marker, so no need for ink refills. One marker performs about 2,000 markings. Marker replacement is easy. Also suitable for vertical marking.
Maintenance and calibration :
► We also have calibration certificate attached ( optional )
► Please re-calibrate after use for a certain period through our purchase store. Local Vietnam : SEMIKI CORP
Semiki instrumentation Co., Ltd
Office tel: +84 28 2253 3522