TOHNICHI Adjustable Click Type Torque Wrench
Model: CL / CLE Series
– Interchangeable head applicable for multi-purpose use.
– Interchangeable head version of QL model.
– By exchanging heads, the wrench services a variety of applications from open end spanner, ring, ratchet, hex heads, and more, with a single wrench.
– A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
– Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
– With CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models, the built-in torque adjustment handle makes torque changes easy even without a special-purpose tool.
– CL2N to CL25N5 models have a resin grips with large contrasting scale.
– CL50N to CL280N models have a resin grip, while CL420N has a knurled metal handle.
– CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models have an extension handle that separates from the body for compact storage.
– CL25N5x10D, CL50Nx12, CL50Nx15D, CL100Nx15D and CL140Nx15D adjustable torque wrenches can be used with interchangeable adjustable heads (AH) (monkey wrench type).
– Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.
picture: tohnichi CL100NX15D ( 20~100N.m) Adjustable Click Type at Semiki’s warehouse
Video: TOHNICHI Torque Wrench CL Adjustable Click Type| vietnamese
Semiki instrumentation Co., Ltd
Tel: +84 28 2253 3522